Tuesday, July 30, 2013

MAGS CALLING!

In the coming weeks, I am going to be writing for a magazine called Fjords Review 
and they are eager to have me review publications for them in the coming months
and I am a staple at Punk Globe, as well. In August, the month will be rockin' because
these two magazines will get a taste of my work in detail. So, it's making progress!
I love my work, I love what I do-- and if you don't like it, you know what to suck...

I've worked everything from the ground up to where I go, and you get to join the ride.
The best thing that's ever happened to me is writing for mags... so far, so good--
Like Bryan Adams says, "We can't stop this thing we started"--- and I won't, either...
Book signings to come! More poetry to share... and lots more fun along the way to have!

LOVE TO YOU ALL-
*S* TGP.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment