Monday, June 3, 2013

PUNK GLOBE #1 INTERVIEW!!!


This here, is the magazine that has me featured in their issue! This year, I am starting to get writeups and interviews on my stuff and that  makes me a happy camper! I don't always have time to post here, but when I do, I make the best of it, but as The Gypsy Poet, 2013 has started to rock and I am kicking serious ass left and right!!
Punk Globe Mag has made me a feature here for my show, Gypsy Poet Radio, and it is kicking ass beyond words! I have celebrities calling in and rockin' the air waves with me, with the fabulous Girl George!

THE BIG NEWS! I AM THE NUMBER EFFIN' ONE (1) STORY IN THE MAG THIS MONTH! I can't thank Ginger Coyote enough for the feature and the interview and I am so glad that she gave me that opportunity and she rocks it like she talks it!! Cheers to those who believe in  me!
LOVE!-
*S*-- TGP....

No comments:

Post a Comment