Monday, November 12, 2012

New Places, New Faces, New Spaces...

So, I finally am up and running in the Indie world once again...
I am back on the air, and I am selling my newest title in its new home,
 it is called Mysterium. In case you don't know yet, I am now
syndicated at a radio station in Scranton, Pennsylvania,
called ROK OUT RADIO, which is a station devoted to the
local and international music scene in the North East and it is
 a metal station... not that I mind it...
I am more of a mouth than what I used to be,
and the features I am doing are a little heavier than
ever before. This, I have to add, I do enjoy because
I don't take any guff from anybody to begin with.
My radio program, Gypsy Poet Radio is about my
own self discovery and assimilating in this massive world.

I must admit that I have learned a lot in these last couple of years
of self-publishing, self promoting and self-everything to get myself out
there and going. In this month alone, I realized that with my mouth and
profound insights, I could easily get publicity for the acts that come on
my radio program... and all they have to do is call in...

Gypsy Poet Radio, Roses On the Piano Publishing, are just two things
that make my world spin... I got the world by the tail and I can't be taken
down, for death does not kill what never dies...

Love to you all...
*S* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment