Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a wonderful sister....

Who would have ever thought that God made Bloodlust Nosfratus?
They were human once and this one on my mind, is a happy one--
Anne Rice doesn't know everything about them...and believe it or not, I got to know one in particular and I call her my sister. She is the mirror reflection of who I am inside--
and I am still discovering that one. She is full of surprises and I love every bit
of her company because of everything she has taught me. She taught me EVERYTHING.
Even how to watch stupid people shoot themselves in the foot--and laugh.

Most of all, she has taught me to laugh. Laugh at all those who try so damn hard
to take me down. Because the more they try, to more ridiculous they look--
and get this: The whole world is watching...And that is all that matters--

Thanks, my sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment